Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
What is Watercraft and Boat Insurance?
Watercraft and boat insurance is very similar to auto insurance. The purpose of this policy is to protect you if you injure someone else or damage someone else's property. It also protect your watercraft or boat if it is damaged.
Watercraft and boat policy coverages
- Pays for damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally liable because of a watercraft accident.
Medical Payments Coverage
- Covers expenses incurred for necessary medical and funeral services sustained by an insured on the policy. The policy will only pay for services rendered within 3 years from the date of the accident.
Coverage for Damage to Your Watercraft
- Pays for direct and accidental loss of the covered watercraft and boating equipment minus any deductible. Provides coverage for damage to your boat, including theft, vandalism, collision (including foreign objects in the water, wreckage removal, marine electronics, trailer, and more.
- This coverage pays a covered person occupying a boat or personal watercraft for bodily injury caused by the owner or operator of an uninsured or underinsured personal watercraft or boat.
- These include salvage expense coverage, towing an assistance expense coverage, and personal effects coverage.
Let us help you find the right coverage
We offer watercraft and boat insurance from a few major insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive. Pepe Insurance Agency can help you decide which of our many options is the right one for you. Personal watercraft and boats are recreational vehicles and designed to take the stress away! You don't want to use your homeowners policy to fully cover your boat. You need a separate policy for your boat. Give us a call or request a watercraft and boat quote today!
To learn more about watercraft and boat insurance, choose from the topics below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.