Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries Insurance
Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries Insurance Information
Owning your own professional brewery, winery, or distillery is an exciting business that requires you to fill many different roles. Not only do you have to produce and deliver a quality product to your customers, but you also have to make sure that your business is properly insured from every angle. There are a lot of moving pieces to owning your own craft business. Not only do you have to insure the building, machinery, and product, but you also have to insure people and vehicles, and much more.
To say there is a lot on your plate is an understatement. You should not need to worry about the kind of insurance that you need. There's where we come in for your insurance needs.
Through a custom collection with one of our premier insurance carriers, we can offer a special package developed just for breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
This special suite of products and services provides business owners like you with the following:
- Coverage through a package policy: This protects you from risks related to property, lost business income, general liability, equipment breakdown, crime, and more.
- Industry-specific protection for breweries, wineries, and distilleries: Protects your inventory if they are damaged or if there is a covered loss at the premises of your production facility, craft bar, or tasting room. There are also options to customize your coverage to meet the unique and specific needs of your business.
- Separate policy options such as workers' compensation, commercial auto, and business life solutions.
What you get:
- An "A" rated insurance carrier
- Industry experience
- Coverage for your specialized business needs
- Attentive customer service staff
- A local independent agent who cares about your business and our community
Working with Pepe Insurance Agency, you will get a policy that is tailored to your business, with the care and attention that you deserve. We pride ourselves in offering only the best coverage and the best service possible. We constantly work with our programs to make sure our customers have the best prices and experiences.
For More Information