Commercial Package Policy
Commercial Policy Package Information
A commercial package policy bundles property and liability coverages together for a cost effective solution that provides broad protection. It is a flexible solution that allows mixing and matching of coverages to provide a custom solution tailored for wide range of businesses types. A commercial package also costs less than purchasing coverages individually, which can provide significant savings.
Commercial package eligibility requirements, coverage components and coverage limits vary among insurance companies. Our relationships with many insurance providers give us a variety of options and flexibility in building protection packages.
A commercial package can include the following coverages:
- property insurance – building, equipment and inventory for a variety of risks
- general and product liability – situations when products, services or employees cause bodily injury to people or damage to others property
- equipment breakdown insurance – equipment damage due to a covered loss situation
- business income insurance & extra expense - lost income & extra costs if operations are suspended due to a covered loss
- crime coverage – situations of employee dishonesty
- cyber liability – data breach and notification costs
- personal and advertising injury coverage - libe and slander
- hired and nonowned auto coverage – liability coverage for vehicles you borrow, hire or lease for your business
- medical payments coverage - medical expenses if others are injured on property you own or rent
- professional liability – errors & omissions for eligible professions; some professions may require a separate policy
- employment practices liability (EPLI) - protection in the event of claims related to sexual harassment, discrimination, unfair hiring practices, wrongful termination, breach of contract and a variety of others situations.
It’s important to note that not every insurance policy offers the same standard coverages; therefore, when purchasing commercial package protection, you need to be clear about what is and what is not covered.
In addition to a commercial package, there are other coverages a business needs for protection, which require a separate policy. These include worker's compensation, business auto, and perhaps higher liability limits for certain property and liability risks such as data breach liability, EPLI and professional liability,
We would be glad to meet with you to understand your business operation and help you determine the policies and coverage options best suited for your situation.