Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon Icon

Farm Insurance

Farm Insurance Information

Farms require special insurance that goes beyond what a typical homeowners insurance policy can provide. If you have farm-type buildings (such as chicken coops, barns, stables, silos and machine sheds), farm equipment (tractors, combines, sprayers, planters, irrigation equipment) and farm-type animals (cows, sheep, pigs, chickens), then farm insurance is the right policy for you. A typical homeowners insurance policy is NOT designed to handle any of those exposures.

Farms need the standard types of insurance policies such as property insurance and general liability coverage. Farms also need insurance that is specifically related to the business they run.

Property insurance coverage includes the standard homeowners insurance coverage such as dwellings, other structures, personal property, and loss of use. Included is also farm personal property such as grain, hay, straw, fodder, livestock, farm machinery, and other farm structures such as barns, outbuildings, pens, chutes, and silos.

Liability insurance coverage includes bodily injury and property damage, personal and advertising injury, and medical payment.

Pepe Insurance Agency offers free and comparative quotes on farm insurance. Request a farm insurance quote today to get started.

Get a business insurance quote here! 

© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder.